DONATE TO CREATE
DONATE TO CREATE:
TIARA DESIGN CONTEST
Bring some colour into your life by taking part in our Tiara Design Contest. Simply make your donation below to enter. You’ll be provided with a Tiara template which you can print out and colour in.
When it’s ready, submit your entry for a chance to win a Robinson Pelham necklace worth £600.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- Click below to donate and enter the competition.
- Fill in your name, email address and make your minimum donation of £2 or more.
- After donating, you’ll be taken to a page where you can download your tiara template. Print it out and colour it in. Get creative!
- When you have finished your beautiful design please take a photo and email it to [email protected] and post it on Instagram and don’t forget to tag us @robinsonpelham for a chance to win a Robinson Pelham necklace.
- The winner will be announced in June (date to be confirmed).
OUR CHOSEN CHARITY
The National Emergencies Trust
The National Emergencies Trust (NET) is launching a fundraising appeal to help those most affected by the recent coronavirus outbreak. Please help us support this amazing charity.
“Our Aim is Simple but Vital. To be an independent body that is trusted to work together with others raising and distributing funds fairly and efficiently at a time of a domestic disaster.”
Lord Dannatt GCB, CBE, MC, DL
If you are not able to donate but would still like to colour in the tiara, please email us at [email protected] and we will send you the template.
Please note: Entrants who do not donate will not be eligible to win the necklace.